Substantial Leisure Opportunity with a Grade II Listed Building - Unit 1
The premises was once a former Banking Hall with many historical features still remaining. It offers an exciting new Restaurant and Leisure destination located in one of Liverpool's most iconic buildings.
All of the upper floors of India Buildings are to be occupied in its entirety by HMRC following an extensive refurbishment, bringing a further 3,000 office workers into an area of the City already popular with young professionals. The corner of the restaurant/leisure space has corner frontages onto Water Street and Brunswick Street.
The property benefits from A3-A5 planning.
Unit 1 - Available
Unit 2 - Let to Hawksmoor
India Buildings sits within the Castle Street area of Liverpool and has rapidly become one of the most desirable restaurant and leisure destinations within the City. The area attracts a high concentration of office workers and young professionals due to the proximity to the CBD and the main retail core.
Neighbouring operators include The Alchemist, Restaurant Bar & Grill, Viva Brazil, Gino D'Campo and San Carlo. In addition there area number of hotels in the immediate vicintiy including Stay City, 30 James Street and Tune Hotel.
Liverpool is one of the most well-known destinations in the UK and attracts millions of tourists each year.
- 2 minutes walk to many bars, restaurants and Liverpool One
- 5 minutes walk from James Street Station
- Grade II Listed former bank building in the heart of Liverpool city centre
- Superb transport connections
- The upper floors to be occupied in its entirety by HMRC following extensive refurbishment
- The corner of the restaurant/leisure space has corner frontages onto Water Street and Brunswick Street
Available by way of a new FRI lease and will be handed over in shell condition with capped off services.
|Areas||sq ft||sq m|
|Unit 1 GIA - Ground||16,738.00||1,554.00|
|Unit 1 GIA - Basement||12,378.00||1,149.00|
|Unit 1 - Mezzanine||3,854.00||358.00|